Updated June 2023
General site wide
3rd party policy
We appriciate user privacy and users can decline the usage of some cookie types. Users can manage their cookie preferences in the cookie consent management-link anytime during the website visit.
Please note that declining the use of some cookies might impact the website user experience and that some cookies are essential to the site functionality and it is not possible to decline the usage of those cookies.
Essential cookies are essential for our web service to work properly and they cannot be removed. They are used often to support the usage of certain features, like cookie consent management, filling out and sending a contact request form. These cookies do not store any personal data. Users can use cookie blockers but some site features might not function properly when they are used.
Analytics cookies are used to track website usage and usage behaviours to enhance wesite customer experience and performance. All analytics cookies collect anonymized data. The collected informantion helps us identify popular and less popular pages and how the site visitors use our site. If the user does not allow the usage of these cookies, we will not know when this user has visited the site. For examples, GA4, Google tag manager.
Functional cookies enable offering more advanced features on our site and personalised content. These cookies are set by either us or service partners used on the site. If the user does not accept these cookies, some or all of these features and serviced will not function properly. For example, chatbot, surveys, feedback tools.
Advertising cookies are set by either us or our marketing partners. Advertising cookies enable targeted advertising on various websites. These cookies do not store identifiable personal data but recognize the users browser and device. If the user does not accept these cookies, the user will not be shown targeted advertising on different services and sites. For example, DoubleClick, Facebook, LinkedIn, Xandr/AppNexus.
Below is the list of 3rd party cookies used on this site. Each cookie is presented with the following information: Cookie/ Service/Duration/Cookie category/Purpose.
Cookie / Service / Life cycle / Category/ Purpose
- __gads /Google Campaign Manager (DoubleClick Campaign Manager)/ 13 months / Marketing / Used by Google to track and measure interactions with ads served across the web.
- drt / Google Campaign Manager (DoubleClick Campaign Manager) / 1 day / Marketing / Used for frequency capping to ensure that a user does not see the same ad repeatedly.
- _dc_gtm_UA-xxxxxxxx-x / Google Campaign Manager (DoubleClick Campaign Manager) / 1 minute / Marketing / Associated with Google Tag Manager, controls the loading of a Google Analytics script tag.
- _gac / Google Ads / 90 days / Marketing / Stores campaign-related information for the user.
- IDE / Google Ads / 13 months/ Marketing / Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking on an ad. This cookie is used for targeted advertising.
- _ga / Google Analytics / 2 years / Analytics / Used to distinguish users.
- _gid / Google Analytics / 24 hours / Analytics / Used to distinguish users.
- _gat / Google Analytics / 1 minute / Analytics / Used to throttle request rate.
- AMP_TOKEN / Google Analytics / 30 seconds to 1 year / Analytics / Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from the AMP Client ID Service.
- lang / LinkedIn / Session cookie that expires when the browser session ends / Marketing / Remembers the user's selected language preference for LinkedIn.
- lidc/ LinkedIn / 1 day / Marketing / Used for routing and helps LinkedIn's infrastructure direct requests from a web browser to the appropriate server.
- bcookie / LinkedIn / 2 years / Marketing / Used to identify the browser used to connect to LinkedIn and enable features such as LinkedIn analytics and advertising.
- UserMatchHistory / LinkedIn / 30 days / Marketing / Used to track visitors on multiple websites to present relevant ads based on the visitor's preferences.
- lissc / LinkedIn / 1 year / Marketing / Ensures secure browsing on LinkedIn and collects statistical information about embedded services.
- fr / Facebook/META / 3 months / Marketing / Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.
- datr / Facebook/META / 2 years / Marketing / Helps identify suspicious login activity and keep users' accounts secure.
- sb / Facebook/META / 2 years / Marketing / Used by Facebook to enable user-friendly sharing of content.
- pixie / Appnexus Xandr / 90 days / Marketing / Used by the AppNexus platform for tracking and analytics purposes. It helps in measuring ad performance and collecting information about user interactions with ads and websites.
- anj / Appnexus Xandr / 90 days/ Marketing / Uniquely identifies a user across different websites using the AppNexus platform. It helps in tracking user behavior and serving targeted advertisements.
- icu / Appnexus Xandr / 90 days / Marketing/ Cookie for counting ad impressions accurately. It helps in measuring campaign performance and determining ad viewability.
- uids / Appnexus Xandr / 90 days / Marketing / Cookies that store unique identifiers assigned to users on the AppNexus platform. These identifiers facilitate user tracking and targeting across websites and devices.
- token / Appnexus Xandr / 1440 Minutes / Marketing / Used by the AppNexus platform to authenticate and authorize users. It helps in maintaining secure access to the platform and its associated services.
- usersync / Appnexus Xandr / 90 days / Marketing / Synchronizing user information with external partners and third-party platforms. Enables seamless data sharing and integration for targeted advertising purposes.
- sess / Appnexus Xandr / Session cookie that expires when the browser session ends / Marketing / Used to to track user sessions. It helps in maintaining user state and preferences during a browsing session.
- uuid2 / Appnexus Xandr / 90 days / Marketing / Used by the AppNexus platform to assign a unique identifier to users. It aids in tracking and targeting users across multiple websites and devices.
- pses / Appnexus Xandr / Session cookie that expires when the browser session ends / Marketing / Used to measure the time a user spends on a site.
- ld_session_origin / Leadoo / Session cookie that expires when the browser session ends / Functional / Used to identify and record a session.
- ld_al_exp / Leadoo / Session cookie that expires when the browser session ends / Functional / Used to identify a session end.
- ld_bot_consent / Leadoo / Session cookie that expires when the browser session ends / Functional / Used after a user has had interaction with a Leadoo bot. After this Leadoo analytics can be used.
- ld_BOTID_open_time / Leadoo / Session cookie that expires when the browser session ends / Functional / BOTID is the numerical ID of a used bot. It is used to track which visual bot services were opened.
- ld_env / Leadoo / Session cookie that expires when the browser session ends / Functional / Used to save UTM parameters and references to control intra-site references.
- Id_id / Leadoo / Analytics / Used to identify the device used in the site visit.
- ld_co / Leadoo / Session cookie that expires when the browser session ends / Analytics / Used to identify a company visiting the site.
- iapi.leadoo.com / Leadoo / Analytics / eTag, connecting visitor sessions
- ld_cinf / Leadoo / Session cookie that expires when the browser session ends / Analytics / Used to identify a companys basic information without any personal data.
- ld_session_id / Leadoo / Session cookie that expires when the browser session ends / Analytics / Leadoo session based cookie used to separate the customers server connections.
- ld_wse / Leadoo / Analytics/ Used to buffer site events.