Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders is the supreme decision-making body of SRV Group. Under the Articles of Association of the company, the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders shall be held annually in Espoo or in Helsinki, Finland before the end of May as determined by the Board of Directors. An Extraordinary General Meeting shall be convened at the discretion of the Board of Directors or if required for legal reasons.
Annual accounts and consolidated annual accounts as well as the auditor’s report and the written account by the Board of Directors on any remarks by the auditors shall be presented at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
Under the company’s Articles of Association, the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders shall also decide on:
- the adoption of the annual accounts and the consolidated annual accounts;
- the use of the profit shown on the balance sheet;
- the granting of discharge from liability to the members of the Board of Directors and the President and CEO;
- the number of the members of the company’s Board of Directors;
- the remunerations of the members of the Board of Directors and the Auditor; as well as
- the election of the members of the Board of Directors and the Chairman of the Board of Directors from among the elected Board members,
- the election of the Auditor and deputy auditor.
Notice to the General Meeting
The notice of a general meeting shall be published on the company's Internet pages and in one national newspaper no earlier than three months and no later than three weeks before the meeting. However, said notice of general meeting shall be published no less than nine days before the general meeting record date, as defined by the Limited Liability Companies Act.
In order to participate in the General Meeting of Shareholders, a shareholder must register with the company no later than on the day mentioned in the notice to convene. The registration period can be ordered to terminate at the earliest ten days prior to the meeting.