Annual General Meeting
The highest decision-making body of SRV Group Plc is the Annual General Meeting (AMG) where the shareholders participate in the supervision and control of the company and exercise their rights to speak and vote.
The Annual General Meeting is held each year. The AGM date determined by the Board of Directors. Extraordinary General Meetings can be held when the Board of Directors considers it necessary to do so or when required by legislation.
The Annual General Meeting makes decisions on matters falling within its scope of responsibilities by virtue of the Limited Liability Companies Act and the company’s Articles of Association, such as:
- The approval of the financial statements
- The distribution of profits
- Discharging members of the Board of Directors and the President and CEO from liability
- The election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors, Vice Chairman and other members, and the remuneration paid to them
- The election of the auditors and the auditors’ fees
- Amendments to the Articles of Association
- Decisions leading to changes in the share capital
- The purchase and transfer of company shares
Chairman of the Board of Directors, members of the Board of Directors, external auditor and President and CEO are present at the meeting. Persons nominated for the first time to seats on the Board of Directors always participate in the General Meeting deciding on the election.